THE CRY OF THE SUFFERING YOUNG TEACHER - Educate Ghana Summit. - Educate Ghana Summit

Breaking

Music

BANNER 728X90

Sunday 22 July 2018

THE CRY OF THE SUFFERING YOUNG TEACHER - Educate Ghana Summit.

The Cry of the Suffering Young Teacher!

This officer at the GES headquarters heartlessly broke my heart when he quizzed me on why I did not agitate against the previous government when my salary arrears for over six years was not paid.

Even when I tried to tell him what I suffered as a teacher giving off my heart and soul, hiking and falling in the rains through the unforgiving mountains, valleys, thick and lonely green canopy forests of TSREMATI DORNGUANOR, he only narrated to me the worst case scenario which they have deliberately created in their books to ward off teachers who sought information on what legitimately belongs to them.......

Now and then we are told the arrears are being paid yet there are hundreds if not thousands of teachers who have graduated from various institutions-Colleges of Education, who have laboured hard,  surviving (some on loans, others on empty stomachs) for over a year without salaries.
The monies have ran into arrears pending payment since 2012 to 2016.

These young teachers are lamenting day in day out and the citizens of this country have nothing to say about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment